Thursday, October 27, 2011

Relishing in the little moments God gives!

I love the fall! I love the sound of the leaves crunching beneath your feet, the way the bird sings a little sweeter, the pumpkins, but most especially I love all of the ways I enjoy Fall with my precious daughter and my fun, and amazing husband! Lily and I had our first picnic today after a fun time at the public library! IT was a hit! We shared a fresh, healthy lunch and took lots of pictures of course! LILY LOVED taking the ice out of the cooler. I love how little bitty things just completely envelop these tiny precious souls! I am reminded how Gods words says to be thankful always in Thessalonians how I often take for granted the little bitty things and worry about things that are not under my control. I am reminded how I am God’s child and He desires for me to just love Him and follow Him. It’s this inner simplicity, that I need to pursue- to praise God for all of the little bitties and I encourage you too as well!!

I took some pictures to remind me of this blessed picnic and captured the little moments!

Thought this just captured the cuteness of the moment!

Lily enjoying her lunch feast! I love that she wanted to try out my fork!

No comments:

Post a Comment