Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 16 month Birthday Lily Bug!



My sweet sister, Holly, took this picture of Lily when she was just 1 week old!

Lily at 3 months! Look at her radiant smile! She lights up the room and our hearts!
Merry Christmas 2010! Mimi bought her a Santa suit!! Lily was a tender 5 1/2 months old!


I took this picture of Lily in my studio when she turned 6 months old! Look at those beautiful eyes and red hair!
Okay bring out the tissues!!! I just love this picture! This picture was taken this past Spring :)
Our little baby turns one!!! She had a Minnie Mouse party and loves the Mickey Mouse clubhouse!


These were some of my other favorites!!!


This picture was taken today!!! Happy 16 month Birthday sweet baby!!! :) We love you sooooo very much!!!!

Sixteen Month ago today our precious Lily Adelaide Howard was born. God made me a mommy and I am forever changed. I have never known a feeling so sweet as sloppy cookie kisses and wrap around your neck hugs with sweet little pats! She is a beautiful example of God's incredible faithfulness. God does not owe me anything at all yet He in His incredible grace gave us this beautiful princess. She embodies joy, exuberance and compassion and spreads smiles everywhere she goes! She loves animals, her family and giving high-fives and hugs! We love you baby girl!!!! God is amazing!!!!!

Psalm 127:3 "Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him."

I am reminded that each day is a gift from God! Every morning we should wake up and give abundant hugs and kisses to our babies! We are to love them abundantly, pray for them and for guidance as parents and give thanks to God for this awesome and humbling opportunity to raise a child that God has formed and made with His own hands!

Isaiah 44:24
"This is what the LORD says--your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,

Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment